Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all!

In spirit of the cold weather and finding something to do this weekend that doesn't involve going outdoors I bring you this knit turban headband DIY! It's a loom project that is quick and easy– it's a perfect beginner project. I've already made 2 of them since Tuesday! Just follow this youtube tutorial.

DIY Loom Knit Turban Headband Tutorial

I felt like it was obvious that I am still in my pj's in these pictures. So I added a necklace to my ensemble to cover it up. Ha!

DIY Knit Turban Headband

I bet I fooled you into thinking I'm wearing some really great outfit, huh?

Gorgeous Dreamcatcher

My other other favorite link is for a really awesome etsy shop, Dreams Everlasting. Jacqui makes gorgeous dream catchers! There are some in her shop but she'll also make custom ones like this one she made for me! You should definitely check it out.

Gorgeous Dream Catcher

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment