Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wedding Trend Tuesday: Wooden Box Centerpieces

To me, there is nothing more satisfying than a good old fashioned rustic wedding. I love the mixture of rusty vintage things and beautiful wedding details like flowers and bows. It creates such a nice balance that your wedding can feel both elegant and comfortable.

I received an email last week from Elizabeth Anne Designs saying hey, check out some of our weddings. I'm happy I did- they feature some really gorgeous weddings on their site in addition to so many great sources and ideas including everything from helping you find vendors to teaching you DIY projects. As I perused their wedding gallery I noticed a big trend right now is using wooden boxes and crates for flower centerpieces. I just love the look.

 Click the photo to see the full wedding.
 






Happy Tuesday!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment