Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

Do you ever go through phases on pinterest where you're obsessed with pinning on one particular board depending on what you're up to during that particular span of time? And then once you've satisfied those needs, whether it's finding a new pair of knee high boots or decorating a nursery, you move onto the next thing– pinning dessert recipes for valentines day. Okay so, I'm not the only one?

Right now I'm obsessed with looking at home decor ideas (particularly of bedrooms as you might have guessed from my last post) and hair ideas. I'm going back and forth on what to do with the color of my hair right now because no matter how many times I dye it it just wants to fade (from bleaching it for 2 years). I'm also having so much fun working on decorating ideas for our house.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite things this Friday. The first is something I own and love, and think every couple should have just in time for Valentines Day! The second two are things you've probably seen floating about Pinterest that caught my eye.

A 3 year journal for you and your other half!

A 3 year journal for you and your other half!

Each day asks a question of you and your sweetie, plus has a spot to fill in the year in which you answered It's great because even if you miss days like we do, it doesn't really matter because there is no date! We might not fill our journal in 3 years but we can look back at it with our grandchildren and it will be like a diary of our lives together. I got these images from Anthropologie but you can actually find it a bit cheaper on amazon...shhhhhhh. 


Yeah, don't! Found here.

 This wallpaper is so gorgeous! | Barn Birdie

 This wallpaper is delicious. You can buy it if you want.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment