Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Engagement Photos!

Kc and I had a lot of fun getting our engagement photos done this past Friday. I think he was a bit worried, unsure of what was to be expected, but we goofed around (a lot!) as we do and came out with some nice shots! Janie of Janie Moltrup Photography, a good friend of ours took the shots for us and did an amazing job at it! And luckily we got them finished before being drenched in the rain! Now I just have to pick out which ones we want to be edited and such but it's so hard to choose! Here are a few of my favorites:





I originally had no intentions of actually getting in the water until we were there and it just seemed like the obvious thing to do! We really didn't want to come off as posed or too serious because let's face it-we are just not those people. And I think the pictures really capture who we are as a couple. The water felt nice although my feet started to numb after about 20 min (and we both almost slipped and fell a few times!) but it was totally worth it and I love the outcome! Thanks Janie!

Happy Planning!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!! Nice work Janie! I absolutely love pic #s 1, 2 & 4. You guys look so happy in those pics together <3

    ReplyDelete