Friday, September 30, 2011

Two things I love...

Scout and Kc! In addition to those two...

Two things I love about this wedding is the attention to detail and the photographers ability to capture it!


I absolutely love this shot. I love the warmth, the vintage feel and how romantic it is!


I love that they mixed up their chairs. Sure it's ease to get 100 white chairs but instead the got a few different styles that mixed things up and kept it interesting.  
Everything does not have to match.


The color palette is evident without being overbearing. I love the pink accents AND I love that the photographer took the time to capture each detail. You worked hard on each individual thing so remember them! There aren't any tack effects applied-
just some interesting cropping will do the trick.

All images from http://greenweddingshoes.com/
I love pie...what more can I say.

I'm currently in the middle of finding a photographer, and we have a few options I just want to make sure that we hire someone who really gets what I want. And I think the fact that I'm a little bit of a photographer myself makes it harder because I know exactly what I want but I obviously can't take them myself! But photography is so important because it is what you will remember this one perfect day by for the rest of your life. So don't be afraid to be specific and get examples of what you like just like you would if you were getting your haircut. Your hair grows...these pictures will last a lifetime. So don't skimp!

Happy Planning
M

No comments:

Post a Comment