Sunday, January 1, 2012

Just throwing a party...






Hello! It's January!
Today I'm feeling creative. And I love how creative you can get with your wedding. There are so many options to choose from- from casual to formal, time of year, color palette, time of day. Each different aspect can make a huge difference in your big day. My favorite weddings are that I come across are the fun ones. I love the couples who have the idea in mind that it's just like throwing a big party that is strictly about you and your future significant other love for one another. We get so caught up in schedules and meeting expectations that we forget to be creative and have fun in the process. After all this is probably the most extravagant party you will throw! This couple looks like they had a lot of fun-

Her attire is so fun!

Love that necklace!



The records are soooo cool I just might have to steal that. I also really love those little pillows, what a cute favor! Check out more of Brook & Ryans wedding at GWS! 

So if you're planning your wedding make it a new year resolution to let go of the stress and have fun with it! We have a cake tasting tomorrow, very exciting. We're sampling Red Velvet, Pumpkin and Spice- very appropriate I think!

Happy New Year all!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment