Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wedding on the Mind!

Good Evening All!

I had a lovely weekend visiting with my sister and we got lots of wedding plan done! Or thoughts organized anyway. Bridesmaid dress shopping has begun- the girls will look gorgeous in shades of grey! Plants kits just might make the perfect eco-friendly favor that I am looking for! And envelopes have been addressed for save-the-dates!

With 2 cake tastings and a meeting with a photographer more plans will be underway this weekend! The ideas are swirling in my head and it seems they are finally starting to fit together. Here are a few pics of ideas that just might show up at our wedding!

Succulents make great favors- GWS

I love this twine wrapped table number.
From Style Me Pretty.


Tons of Photo booth props! SMP

Love their dresses and hair accessories! GWS

This little bookcase is not only a great decorative piece but
houses some of the bride and grooms favorite things! GWS
My biggest predicament is figuring out what I want to do for music! DJ's freak me out- they talk in weird voices and play music that I would never want to listen to. Bands can be limiting and although Ipods are 100% personalized, they can't cater to how everyone is feeling at the moment. One thing that would really help me is if people would actually use our reception music request page on our wedding website! So if you haven't checked that out do it now! We're thinking of doing a band for a little because I love the idea of having live music and then just doing an ipod playlist for the rest of the time. We'll see how that plays out. Suggestions greatly appreciated here! 

Happy Planning

M

2 comments:

  1. AWWW GURL. YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET THE BEST MUSIC REQUESTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i get to suggest music to?? lol theres 2 much to choice from!

    ReplyDelete