Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's Official!!!


Hey there!


I am sooo excited to officially announce our new Vintage Rentals company- Old & Borrowed by Timeless Trends Boutique! Please help us spread the word by liking and sharing our facebook page! We would GREATLY appreciate it! 







Check out our new page!


So you may be wondering what this is! Well, a few months back as I was planning my wedding I thought to myself, "What do other brides do with their left over decor?" I mean, I had a store to take it to, but it's not that simple for most brides. Not to mention- if I hadn't had access to all of our store inventory for furniture- I would have had to have collected that furniture myself! And where would I have kept it? I was really lucky to have access to the shop to borrow SO much great stuff. Not everyone is so lucky.

That is when I thought, "what if we rented to brides and photographers for their events!" This was they don't have to spend months collecting and storing items to then have to sell on ebay or other wedding recycling sites. It save you from the hassle! 

So...how it works. You would come into our shop to check out our inventory and decide on what you need. We would then draw up an estimate that would depend on the items you are renting (furniture, knick-knacks, vintage china, mason jars etc...), if you need delivery, where your event is,  and how long you need the items for. After we agree on a price for everything, those items would then be reserved until your date so they could only be rented, not sold until after your event.

If you need delivery or staging services as well we would come in and do that as well! 

It saves you money and TONS of time because let me tell you- most brides don't want to spend the 2 days before their event hauling all that furniture around and setting it up. It takes a lot of time! In fact, there are a lot of things that I wanted to do in the barn that we just didn't get to because there were other wedding tasks to be handled and a rehearsal dinner to get to. You can sit back and relax and not have to worry about a thing, including what to do with all of the stuff afterward. 

Photo by Studio C Photography

If you are interested in our services or have any questions please contact us- the sooner the better to make sure you don't miss out on a single piece!

Old and Borrowed
240-288-8226
21 E Main Street,
Thurmont, MD 21788
www.facebook.com/oldandborrowed

Happy Planning!

M



No comments:

Post a Comment