Monday, January 26, 2015

My Blog is Soul Searching

I've spent a few too many hours updating the look of my blog. I know, it's pretty simple still but I feel pretty proud of what I've accomplished! Especially since I went in thinking I was going to find a pre-made theme on a website and with a little editing make it my own. An epic fail that was! I spent about an hour finding a theme I liked, and about 3 more trying to install it and fix all of the issues with it. Once I figured out there was no way I was going to make that work I went back, chose the simplest white theme the Blogger had to offer and began customizing it bit by bit. I did a lot of googling in the process. What did we ever do without google?!

Barn Birdie
I've got a ways to go before I'm finished with it of course. What does any girl do when they're soul searching? Get a makeover, obviously.

-M

Credits:
Photo- Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment